Adäka 2020 Naming Packages
We are pleased to offer returning sponsors the right of refusal. Our team is available to meet to discuss other naming packages that best align with your community investment goals. Please don’t hesitate to ask!
Presenting Partner • $15,000
Align your business or organization with one of Yukon’s fastest growing cultural tourism experiences and one of Canada’s most iconic Indigenous celebrations! Enjoy exclusive opportunities to marketing, promotion, and product placement.
Platinum Programs • $7,500
- Sharing Our Spirit Celebration: Adäka’s most popular day of programming features 10-12 traditional dance and drum groups from across the north. In 2020, we plan to have our celebration include guest artists from across Canada to join the celebration.
- Dàn Ze Tsàn Fashion Show – Finale: The fourth biennial fashion show will feature a fusion of traditional and contemporary fashions from across Canada. A show not to be missed!
- Adäka 10 Year Anniversary Celebration Showcase: To celebrate Adäka’s milestone, this evening will feature special performance showcases to highlight the accomplishments and successes of Yukon First Nation and Northern Indigenous artists. These showcases will feature the best of the best of Yukon and Canada’s North.
Gold Programs • $5,000
- Evening Of Jigging: Always guaranteed to be a packed event! This event celebrates Gwich’in culture through fiddle music, jigging, and square dancing. Clap and tap along as competitors in youth, adult, and Elder categories compete for great prizes.
- Artist Studio Village: Connect with the cultural community as you observe and interact with visual artists transforming raw materials into beautiful works of art. The festival will include 60+ visual artists practicing traditional and contemporary art and craft.
- Gallery & Gift Shop: Associate your company with a program that values dedication, precision, and artistic excellence. The Exhibition Gallery and Gift Shop is an incredible, multi-disciplinary display of the finest Indigenous arts and craft by 60+ visual artists, open 10 am – 8 pm, daily.
- Workshop Program: Align your company with a program that emphasizes mentorship, skill sharing, and exploration. Each year, the Workshop Program offers 40+ interactive visual and performing arts workshops for artists and the public.
- Youth Empowerment Program: Investing in youth is investing in the future of healthy First Nations communities, vibrant arts and culture, and the sustainability of the festival. The Youth Empowerment Program encourages youth to explore and participate in artistic development and mentorship opportunities.
- Traditional Knowledge Series: Knowledge keepers, cultural presenters and storytellers deeply enrich our festival. Adäka’s Traditional Knowledge Series warmly invites our community and visitors to gather together and learn about our rich cultural heritage. A highlight of Adäka, the series presents more than 30 talks and demonstrations that educate and celebrate Indigenous land-based culture, artistic practices, and stories from Elders.
Silver • $3,000
- Honouring Our Elders: Our Elders guide us. This special program will celebrate and honour the many contributions and knowledge of our respected Elders. It will include the Elder’s Tent and a special morning of entertainment for Elders.
- Artist Hospitality Lounge: A relaxing, safe place for artists, staff, and volunteers to network and recharge.
- Kid’s Corner: A fun space for children to express their creative spirit. This crafty area allows kids to explore music, art, and storytelling.
- Volunteer Program: Adäka’s more than 60 volunteers contribute almost 1,100 hours of support to the festival. They are undoubtedly a huge part of what makes the event a success every year. Celebrate their magnificent contributions, and the spirit of community, by investing in this fundamental element of the festival.
- Hide Tanning Camp: Elders and hide tanners will be available to mentor learners and share stories. People will witness and partake in the art of tanning hides along the Yukon River.
- Main Stage Performances: Our mainstage performances feature local and guest talent in various genres. From music (traditional and contemporary) to storytelling to comedy and theatre, Adäka offers a wide diversity of programming for our audiences. Ask us what we’ve got planned for this year!